Monday, November 11, 2013

The Blind Leading the Blind

Post #3:  Very rarely do I stay up later than my husband, but recently I've added that to my list of accomplishments. 
Have you ever noticed when you're sleeping all sound and snug in bed your man comes into the bedroom making more noise than a marching band with flood lights strapped to their heads?  It never fails as soon as I get into my snoring mode, in comes the band and on goes the TV.  So the other night, he was in bed before me.  The room was dark.  The candle lights on the window sills weren't even on.  I couldn't help to laugh out loud at the way I was making my way through the bedroom to the bathroom.  I was literally walking in blackness with my arms stretched out as if I was a blind woman making her way through a strange room.  What do you think I did?  No, I didn't turn every light on in the room.  Although, after the fact, I did wonder why that hadn't crossed mind as I was banging my toes of the posts of the bed?  What's crazier is that I never even thought of turning on even the smallest light for fear it would wake up my husband.  The things we do for our families!  
Hope you all had a wonderful day!  Enjoy your night, and leave a light on!  :-D

2 comments:

  1. How true! Yep, leave that light on!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete